- Here at Larkinley Lodge we are delighted to welcome our guests to our home and share the delights of this wonderful location in the South West of Ireland. Killarney is well known for its beauty surrounded by lakes and mountains and has a rich heritage of hospitality to its visitors. You will be well cared for by Toni and Danny when you choose Larkinley Lodge as your destination.
- Now Listed in the TOP FIVE best B&B’s and Inns in Ireland by Trip Advisor
- At Larkinley Lodge we are proud to have been awarded ; Trip Advisor Traveller’s Choice Award Winner for the seventh year in a row; 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018. An honour bestowed on less than 1% of Hotels and B&B’s
- In 2015 we have been awarded Trip Advisor’s Hall Of Fame Award for five years in a row of Excellence Awards
- In addition we have been awarded Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence awards for 2011, 2012, 2013, 1014, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018.
- Recommended on TripExpert as Best B&B in Killarney and winner of The Expert’s Choice Award 2018
- We would like to say a huge THANK YOU to all our guests who took the time to review their stay with us here at Larkinley Lodge on Trip Advisor and TripExpert
- We have achieved a four star standard and classification from Failte Ireland ( The Irish Tourist Board) and are subject to strict annual independent inspection offering you complete peace of mind about our quality and standards
- Larkinley Lodge is recommended in the prestigious Moon Guide
- Larkinley Lodge is highly recommended in FROMMER’S Easy Guide to IRELAND
- Current Fire Certificate is in place issued by Kerry County Council
- We are registered with the Environmental Health Department & Health Service Executive and are subject to regular inspection under the Hygiene of food regulations
- All this to ensure your comfort, safety and wellbeing while you enjoy your stay with us at Larkinley Lodge
Larkinley Lodge Winner of 2018 Experts’ Choice Award
Larkinley Lodge is among the winners of the 2018 Experts’ Choice Award from TripExpert.
Fewer than 2% of hotels worldwide receive the awardThe award is based on over 1 million reviews from 85 publications and recognizes the best hotels around the world. Unlike other awards, Experts’ Choice is pioneering in that it takes into account only professional reviews from travel guides, magazines, newspapers and other respected sources.
With recommendations from sources such as Frommer’s, Larkinley Lodge is one of the best rated hotels in Killarney on TripExpert.
Larkinley Lodge has also received TripExpert’s Best of Killarney award. Reviewers agree that it is an outstanding choice for accommodation in Killarney.About TripExpert
TripExpert brings together expert reviews for hotels, restaurants and points of interest. It draws on 85+ leading travel publications. TripExpert is unique in providing an alternative to sites powered by user reviews. The company is based in New York City.Learn more
Reasons to Stay in an Irish B&B
B&B’s are situated in excellent locations from big cities and towns, to quiet villages and beautiful countryside areas.
Irish B&B owners pride themselves on their fresh home baking for guests on arrival and the home cooked full Irish breakfast each morning.
Not just a room number, you are a welcome guest. The personal touch and warm welcome is unique to the Bed and Breakfast.
Draw on the local knowledge of your hosts and find out about all the best local restaurants, pubs, shops, attractions and activities.
Bed and Breakfasts now specialise in services provided for visitors such as private chauffeured tours of the local area, activity breaks in Ireland such as golf, walking, adventure breaks, farm stays, food lovers and much more.
Irish B&B’s can now be booked online with instant e-mail confirmation or directly by e-mail or telephone. Your host can even telephone ahead and book a recommended B&B for you in the next town. Many B&B’s do not require pre-booking so you can often travel as you please.
Bed and Breakfasts in Ireland are very safe and an excellent choice for solo travellers. Bed and Breakfasts are secure. Your hosts know your name and you can let them know where you are going and what time you will be back for piece of mind while you travel alone.
B&B’s are a great place to meet new people and fellow travellers. Imagine sitting in the dining room of a large hotel where guests hide behind their newspapers and compare that with the cosy and intimate atmosphere in a B&B where guests chat and mingle in the evenings over an Irish coffee or at breakfast over a delicious full Irish. You will arrive as a guest and leave as a friend!
Irish B&B’s are very good value for money and offer great special offers all year round.
Would you like to trace your Irish Roots? Stay in an Irish B&B in your old home town. Your hosts will know the local families and give you help and advice on tracing your Irish roots and details of who to visit in the local area that can help.